Ciao! KisukeHollow from UPSB here ^^

Prima volta sul forum? O avete semplicemente voglia di dire qualcosa in più di voi stessi rispetto a quello che vi permette il profilo? Sentitevi liberi di presentarvi su questo forum.

Ciao! KisukeHollow from UPSB here ^^

Postby KisukeHollow » 06/10/2011, 2:15

Hi all ITPSB, i am KisukeHollow, from UPSB, i am a spanish boy, 19 years old, and i am in Sicily until the Sunday, if anyone of you wants to organice a meeting for film, or do penspinning around Palermo (i am living in Enna this week) its an honor to me, meet penspinners of other communities, if any of you can meet me, please, send to me a PM or reply this topic.

PD: if anyone knows how i can get rare pens (Sailor, Super Tips From Crayola...) in Palermo, please, say to me, i want to buy a lot of it hahahaha.

Nice to see again ITPSB Community ^^
KisukeHollow

Re: Ciao! KisukeHollow from UPSB here ^^

Postby _RA_ » 06/10/2011, 21:17

Hi KisukeHollow,
Welcome to our board!
Hope you enjoy your stay in Italy and will meet some Italian pen spinners in Sicily :)
May the mod be with you ;)
_RA_
Amministratore

Postby _RA_ » 06/10/2011, 21:18

Ragazzi lui è KisukeHollow, un pen spinner spagnolo dell'Universal Pen Spinning Board.
Per chi si trovasse nelle vicinanze di Enna, risponda a questo topic per eventuali collaborazioni e/o video assieme a lui.
Sarebbe onorato di incontravi ;)
_RA_
Amministratore

Postby KisukeHollow » 07/10/2011, 14:17

Thanks for the welcome _RA_ i go to Palermo this Saturday all day for visit the city, and the Sunday maybe i can stay a few hours in Palermo too before i get the bus to the airport and come back to Spain (i dont want come back, this country rocks T^T) and if Axel comes, we can meet in Enna, Palermo its to far from him (2:30 in bus i think, and Enna from Palermo only 1:30)

i put here a little FS for people knows a little about my PenSpinning level

i really hope i can know any spinners from here, and i try to come back in March, if anyone meet me, i am searching for mats or mods, if you want to sell, maybe i want to buy hahahaha
KisukeHollow

Postby Ax3L » 21/10/2011, 21:02

Hi Kusuke Welcome!
I apologize for arriving late...
I hope you enjoyed in Sicily ;)
Ax3L

Postby KisukeHollow » 26/10/2011, 17:13

oh, no problem Ax3l, i try to come back in March, if you can, we can meet in Catania, or any place, i want to finish my visit to Sicily haha, Enna is soooo beautiful, but next time i want to meet Italian Psers, practise a lot for my visit =D
KisukeHollow

Return to Introduzione dei membri